Monday, May 23, 2011
guess what? it's giveaway day!!!
yay! Sew Mama Sew is facilitating hundreds of giveaways, you definitely have to go check it out! they have three lists, handcrafted items, sewing and knitting supplies, and handcrafted items with supplies. all three lists are organized with giveaways that allow international shipping first, and giveaways that are host country-only shipping second, which is super handy for those of us who aren't in the US.
so what am i giving away? i hinted the other day....
the Central Park Spring Pillow!
the pillow is made of yellow linen and prints from the Moda line Central Park that was designed by Kate Spain.
it measures aprox 16" x 10" and is backed in solid orange Kona cotton.
sooooo... the rules!
* this giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY! yay!
* you must post a comment on this thread to enter.
* the winner will be chosen via random generator, though i'll give you fair warning - if your comment is just something along the lines of "pick me!", the random generator might be chosing a different winner... cause that's boring. i know you're going to hundreds of blogs, but half the fun is looking around a bit!
* you don't have to become a follower or tweet or anything fancy like that to enter (though you could, if you wanted to! or sign up for the handy-dandy e-mail feed!)
* the giveaway closes at 11:59 PST on May 25th
that's it! leave me a comment about something fun... leave a comment about something you've seen here on my blog. leave me a comment about something that you wish more blogs had (like e-mail feeds! is that just me...) tell me what your last project was, link to an awesome tutorial that i might not have seen, tell me what you listen to while you're sewing/quilting/crafting/creating. tell me what you're excited about making next, what awesome book you just read or movie you just saw (i finally saw grey gardens last night!), what new blog you just discovered (i'm loving threadbared lately. gender, politics and FASHION! brilliant!), or what new fabric line you can't wait to order, or what your favourite zine is, and what distro carries it. tell me something that'll make me glad that you stopped by. ;)